ANNOUNCING: Change is part of life, and apparently, it's part of blogging, too. As of September 5, 2013, I'm merging The Virtual Goody Plate with Disco Mom Takes on the World and whatever else may henceforth spill from my fingertips (and kitchen), into one great new blog. I hope you'll join me there in exclaiming, "THIS IS AWESOMELAND."

Friday, May 8, 2009

On Holiday

My apron is laid over a chair, my mitts hung up, the oven shockingly cold.

Off to visit my brother in northern England for a week, plus a few days touring London. Luckily my brother and I have similar travel styles: it's all about the food. He's already lined up the curry houses, fish n' chips pubs, and pastry shops to take me to. Pictures will be taken and a full report delivered.

So until then, Cheerio!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Um...so jealous. Have fun, my friend! And eat well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...